BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Holiday is here~~!!

In a blink of an eye, 2 weeks of schooling as a Form 6 student in Penang Free School is over. The Mid-Term Break is here, and will last for a 2 whole week. SWEET! Finally a break from seeing the same teachers everyday in school. Form 6 only have 5 subjects, therefore, only 6 teachers, whereas Physics has 2, and almost everyday the same teacher enters...

Though, my holidays are not going to be that enjoyable... As predicted, there are homeworks to be done (definitely teachers will give). Luckily, its not that much, just Chemistry homeworks (though, its a lot, MCQs, Structure Questions, and Essays. All has to be done in test pads and handed in the 1st day of school when it re-opens...

Not only that, I have to prepare my talk for MUET. 8 victi.... *AHEM* students were already called out to give their speech, and to me, Arvind was the best. Spoken like a true English man, I salute thee, Arvind. I'm gonna be talking about tuitions, as a necessary evil, meaning its necessary but its also evil... Points are pretty much listed down, the question is, how do I present it??? Just hope for the best and hopefully, the points won't slip out... A slip of a tongue is not the fault of the mind, but in my case, a slip of the 'mind' is not the fault of the 'student'!

Not to mention, I need to catch up on my Physics. I have an excellent teacher, Ms. Choong Lai Yong, teaching my class Physics, which is good. However, it HAAAAAASSSSS to be neutralised by appointing another teacher, a temporary teacher, Mr. Ooi Hooi Seng, to teach us Physics, and not only that, to teach us the difficult chapter, Kinetics of Theory Gases... I'm afraid what will happen to his teaching on the next chapters, as the 1st one is already that bad...

Of course, my holidays aren't all about studying, I do have a life. I don't plan on going to any movies in the holidays because my schedule is not flexible and some last minute activities/errands might just pop out.Not to mention, my budget is kinda tight... I'm planning to play Okami on PS2, and hopefully I could finish the whole story before school re-opens, otherwise I'll get addicted. Not much left though, after I stopped when I enter Form 6.


Amaterasu, Sun God.

Family communication is as usual in my home nowadays, nothing much has changed nor anything new has happened. Perhaps we should go out and maybe go to Batu Feringgi a few times during the holidays... Anyways thats all for now. I'll update either during the holidays or after school re-opens.

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: