BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Bye bye money.... *sob*

Today I burned a big hole in my pocket... Being only 2 weeks + had me spent approximately RM200....
As soon as I entered my class on the 1st day and the 'finance minister' was elected, RM1 was collected as a class fund. That was ok, FOR NOW.
I went to the bookshop to check the price for my reference books as SPBT wont supply books for Form 6. Was pretty shocked when I heard the price. RM106.50, smacked right on my face. Luckily, that was a set of reference books, including all s
ubjects taken with chapters taught only up to the end of Lower 6. After a week, Mr. Tan Swee Guan came into my class and announced the MUET exams for Lower 6s which can be done at the end of the year (OCT/NOV), only to students with GCE-O (1119) of A1/A2 only. I signed up, and it costs me another RM60. If I were to retake it would cost me the same amount... Then, as usual, class fund fees collection again, for photocopies of notes, which I forgot the amount.
About a few days later, Pn. Malini came in with 10 tickets of "Phantom Of The Opera: The Musical". According to what she say, the principal supports the play STRONGLY, having all classes compulsory to sell 10 tickets MINIMUM. PFS will be PFS... who would support the play? So, the rule that applied to all classes when no tickets were sold is to collect RM3 per person, and the tickets become 'first come, first serve'... My class decided on a draw, so its fair to all. Yesterday, the Grand Old Lady (not the school, the senior assistant) insist on everyone in every class to pay up RM10. Reason? Cocurriculum... No other details given....

So far the expenses are...

Reference Books : RM106.50
Class funds : RM5.00 (estimate)
Cocurriculum : RM10.00
POTO (by L&D) : RM 3.00


These costs RM106.50, pretty reasonable come to think of it...

These fees are excluding the normal school fees, which will burn a bigger hole in my pocket (Its PFS for God's sake...). If it wasn't because of school needs, I will be advancing on my allowance for almost 3 months... Hopefully something bad won't happen that involves money...

Signed off,
Teng Aun.


0 comments: