BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Orientation Disaster-ation

The Orientation games were held today, in school at 2.40PM. The Upper 6s planned games at stations for us to go to and well... play their game. When they divide ourselves into groups, my group consists of only 3 boys, and 9 girls...

Station 1: Technology Block, all members stand INSIDE a page of newspaper, and my group lost... Then, we have to obey the instructions in the paper and follow what it says. We lost again, therefore, the losers have to put makeups on their face. (my face was 'scarred' by a girl!)
Station 2: Basketball court, we have to spin 10 rounds then crawl under a desk, and pick up a coin with a pair of chopstick. We won, luckily...

Station 3: KH Block, we have to do a 'reverse' mirror image of the movements the senior is doing. I won, luckily...

Station 4: Prefects Quarters, some game involving limbo, stair climbing, bringing a ping pong ball in a spoon using your mouth, and dipping your hand into ice-cold water for a minute (that was the worse...). No winning group, I dunno why...

Station 5: Form 6 Block, they give us clues and we have to guess who is it... My group lost again, and we have to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" 'gigi' version...

Station 6: Pond, we have to be blind-folded and then directed by other members to eat an apple hanging with a string... No winning nor losing groups. Then, we have to drink something thats a combination of Sprite, soy sauce and some other nonsense...

Station 7: Cricket Pitch, we have to feel the things that are inside the tin boxes. I felt a tentacle in my 1st box, and something hard with something slimy in the 2nd box. My guess was caterpillar in the 1st, and snail in the 2nd. It turn out to be a normal bug, and a smily rock...

Station 8:
Volleyball court, we have to play volleyball with water balloons and cloths. Throw and catch the water balloon with the cloth given. Our group lost, so we have to pick up rubbish around the floor... Then we have to do a guessing game, we were seperated into 2 groups and the representatives will be covered with a big cloth. They have to guess each others names and good thing my team won.

Thats all the stations. Except station 8, the rest of the stations have water paints ready and were painting our face nonstop... Overall I gotta say it was fun, but some things were unnecessary... It could cause a lot of havoc, and the RC members were totally USELESS. They were only there to play, not to help. I just want a plaster (yes, a plaster, the most basic 1st aid item), they replied 'sorry we don't have it' and walked off, before I could ask for another stuff... They have a prom on the end of July, costing us RM58, and I refuse to go. No photos taken, since I didn't bring my camera, so thats it for now...

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: