BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BOSLIB, here I come!

I've decided to join the Board of Student Librarians this year, after 6 years in Penang Free School... It seems that BOSLIB is the most suitable Board for me, the time slot for my duty fits perfectly into my timetable...

Today was the interview for the entrance to BOSLIB. With me are Chong Boon Wue, Brian John Dorai and some of my classmates, Ooi Chee Beng, Toh Ang Gie and Yeoh Kerry (I think thats her name).

Before the committees get ready for the interview, we were placed in the Form 6 section to... well... get nervous... and boy, don't I have butterflies in my stomach... After they got ready, an Indian girl, Boon Wue and I were called 1st for the interview, we have to proceed upstairs are were stationed into different booths.

My booth, consists of 2 female interviewers, and 1 male interviewer who is GREAT at shooting me with questions that left me blank...The questions were OK, until they ask what is my suggestion to improve the library, which make me totally blank... I don't know why, but I felt like I was attacked with so many questions compared to Boon Wue, who left about 10 minutes before I do.

The interview, overall, was pretty unpredictable. I couldn't say it was good or bad, sometimes I was speechless and sometimes I could answer. The results will be out on Friday, and I hope for the best.

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: