BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sorrows Of June

Sigh, another month I wish not to remember of... Just when I thought I finally could have some fine moments, these sorrows had to come and affect most of us. Not to mention it had taken it to another level, not just any ordinary fight or regretfulness...

1st of all, I would like to give my deepest condolences to Loh Chee Woon for losing a great family member, his mother...

I was shocked to receive this news, as he seemed fine days before. I may not be too sure what really happened, but I am hoping you would stay strong and move on. I may not know and have not met your mother before, but I do know that she would not want you to be sad...

All I can say is, stay strong, work hard, and make your mother proud. Your friends and I will be there for you all the time when you need us.

Also, to everyone out there, please, I urge to you, tell your family members about your condition or health, not matter good or bad. You may not want to worry them, but telling them at the very late moment would only hurt them deeper...





Also, I would like to reach out my condolences to the McKinney family, as Anya Michelle Li-En McKinney went with the Lord at 30th June 2010...

Anya,

I would always remember you as the loud 11-year-old kid who brought smiles and cheers to everyone in the Survival Camp, even to us counselors...


(Anya is the one with the green shirt)

I just received the news today, and I was truly shocked by it. It is hard to believe such a cheerful and joyous girl is now with the Lord....

Anya... please reach out to your family members, who are now in deep sorrow over this matter, and give them strength, give them the ability to overcome this obstacle... Your family misses you, and so will everyone in the Survival Camp, including us counselors...





Everyone, please cherish every moment of life. It may be joyous or suffering, but it is still our precious moments that would not repeat again. We may not know what is put in front of us, what obstacle must we overcome or what hardship we have to go through.

Please, live your life to the very best, in every aspect... Life is short, or long, we will not know...

Signed off,
Teng Aun,

0 comments: