BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Banquet For Three

Last Saturday, a dinner was organized by Computer Club, Interact Club and Board of Co-curricular Prefects, and I was invited (sort of forced) to go. Worse, they put me in charge of games....

Quick question, I was neither in the 3 clubs/board, why am I in charge of this?
One simple answer, the wrath of ShinYe Lim is unbearable. Combine it with Kerry or AnnGie, insta-kill.

One thing I hate about being in charge of games is that I had to prepare games for all the tables. If there is a change in the number of tables (which in the last minute, there is) I had to add in more... Not only I was in charge of the games, I had to pay RM25 JUST to attend, bugger...

There will be a performance along the event by a band formed by the Form 5 students.

Most of their songs are from Muse, which is of the Metal genre. Not my cup of tea. The vocalist gave me shivers quite a lot of times. One of their song was good though.

Move on to the food.
Since I'm paying RM25 AND be in charge of something, I'm gonna eat till I bloat. The food was okay... but not as much variety as the BOSLIB dinner. The only thing nice is the Grilled Lamb and Ice Kacang. The fish... felt too flour-ish. Dory fish is not a good choice.

There was also a table-by-table magic performance by PeterOng (although it doesn't feel like table-by-table since everyone was following him).
To me, he was the main attraction of the day. He impressed everyone in the event.

There was also a dance by the Pixco troup.
They danced quite good, but its weird to see them break-dance in front of 2 teachers who are in the middle-aged group...

That sums up everything, and I had to help clean up the hall... Why am I so involved in this? Reminder to self, when help are needed by the 3 girls in my class, avoid as much as possible...

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: