BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sudden Blackout...

It was a normal Chemistry tuition with Mentos Cool Mints and a bottle of bali. The tuition runs for 3 hours and the break is usually around 6.30. Everything was normal, as always, until today, something *unexpected* and ... new happened today. Usually the class has about 3 air conditioners on since its quite a big class...

Around 6.20, near break time, the teacher was teaching normally, till a sudden BLACKOUT happened! Wrong colour for that word, don't you think? But then again, black will make it blend COMPLETELY with the background... There are loads of girls there, so I was expecting screams and shouts since my previous tuitions they did that eventhough it was just a mistake by the teacher for accidentally switching off the lights... Well, no screaming today... It remained silence for about 10 seconds, then screams, *fake* shouts and noise started rising... The noise was loud, but the crowd was suprisingly controlled...

People in front of me during blackout...

The sir has no choice but to call the break early. I couldn't see anything so I just chat with my friends beside me for a while. In less that 5 minutes, the crowd was reduced to this...
3 quarter of them were missing...

Mostly due to the blackout, or its just plain break time, so people started wondering around, I dunno! I got bored so I just took those 2 pictures secretly, and people in front of me were starring at me as if I was crazy, taking dumb pictures of plain black...

Chat with my friends for a little longer, and about 10 minutes later, the electricity was back. The sir explained that in 15 years of teaching in this centre, this is the 3rd time this happened without notice, whereas the whole area was cut on electricity... Usually they will give notice on this and he will personally message the students to shift the class...

Well anyways, since the lights were back on, we settled down and continues studying. Didn't take any picture of the class when the lights were back, people could actually spot me and scan my face so they would remember the moron who take dumb pictures of the class and posts it on his blog or facebook... Well that is pretty much all, my 2nd shortest blog (I THINK), having my intro being the 1st...

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: