BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm going CRRRRAAAAAZZZZZYYYY~~~~!!!!

Life in Form 6 was absolutely pleasant, until bad news started pouring in one by one, tearing all of us apart... Its been only 4 months of Form 6 life and I am about to explode! I'll just talk about my curricular problems before I move into co-curricular ones, which obviously everyone MUST have a problem in...

Lets discuss about the teachers 1st shall we?

Physics- Miss Choong Lai Yong and Pn. Rosmawati. Seriously, why 2 teachers? Don't ask me, I'm having the same confusion... Miss Choong, absolutely excellent, I can say one of the greatest teacher in PFS, walking Physics dictionary, clear explanation, perfect teaching method. On a scale of 1~10, I'd give her 15. Pn Rosmawati... She was my teacher during Form 5, and I wasn't already paying much attention to her, not because I don't want to, but its because I can't possibly do so... Broken English and especially LCD-dependant... Worse comes to worse, she is new to form 6 syllabus... Oh well, I still think she is better then UBO... so 5/10. Credits to her caring attitude on our exams...

Chemistry- Pn. Jumaiyah, a new teacher this year. Suprisingly teaching in Form 6... My form teacher as well... Extremely good-hearted and caring, personality and ability to teach is almost like comparing the two After-Life places, Heaven and Hell... Being very new, not exposed tot he syllabus, reading directly from notes instead of elaborating, are possible all cons of her... However, she is still able to answer our questions though... 6/10.

Math- Mr. Khor Bean Hwa, math genius. Its like a walking calculator... The extraordinary, one-of-a-kind, using his own methods to solve problems. Facts wise, very strong. Teaching wise... I never liked one-note speeches... 7/10.

P.A. -Mr. Ooi Eng Lye, superbly fast in Kenegaraan... I always have tension in his class. never know whats gonna happen, very unpredictable. So unpredictable, I couldn't think of a score...

MUET- Mr. Tan Eng Kheng, humourous, and very understanding. Good and experienced. Just didn't really give us enough practice on speaking, mostly on objectives or structured questions... 7/10.

Currently I'm having difficulty with Physics, since I don't have any tuition on that subject. Not only it is hard to find a Form 6 tuition, a good one will be like finding a needle in a haystack. Been to some places and wasted my $ for inexperience teaching and lousy notes... Miss Choong should be able to help me, but not all the time~~~. The rest of the subjects should be fine...

Co-curricular now. I've joined Red Cresent, and became a normal member, which is good. The head of the Form 6 Section is Thina, which is even better. The meetings held are not that much, which is the best. Personally, not much problems yet with Red Cresent, so lets move on to clubs. I've joined Buddhist Students' Society (haihz...), but thankfully I was elected as Student Advisor. Being a Secretary for a year was killing. Combination of Miss Lee and Miss Yeoh, ain't that good! If I were a cat, I would have already used up 8 lives... Being a Student Advisor, practically noting much to do, since its not even in the chart of posts. I don't really care about KK marks right now, since I found out it is practically useless... Next, Pinhorn, lets just skip this, theres nothing much about this. BOSLIB, or Board Of Student Librarians. I've been elected IT Officer, dear god... This is where my fears come from. Its been only a month taking over this job, I gotta make a video presentation for the Annual Dinner, prepare a booklet, held photoshoots (thanks for the help, Thina) and make library cards... I never thought all this will be thrown on me... I don't really mind doing it, but somehow it seems that all I'm worried about right now is about it. The dinner video, the cards, everything. Besides that, There are so many problems that fall upon which really brings me down. The pendrive and photoshoot problem, really freaks me out. I dunno if I could stand on this job any longer, its getting tougher along the way...

Well, with all this problems going around me, the government had to add salt to injury... It is now confirmed that all Form 6 will dismiss at 4pm, from 7.30am, bringing total time in school to 10 hours and 30 minutes... They say, they wanna bring the college style to Form 6, but get a brain will you guys? How is it possible to match them when Form 6 has fixed timetable with every slot filled while college ones are more flexible, with break times in between classes... Besides that, co-curriculur activities will be as normal. The teachers in my school are now going back only at 4pm. They have their own family issues to take care on, caging them in school till 4 is not exactly the best idea. Principals have the authority to go in and out of school anytime, so I do not think it is fair for the teachers... Students as well, aren't getting any of that. Basically, we just stay in school till 4pm, participate in KK activities till 6.30pm approx., go tuition till 10pm, go home, and sleep? What about homework? Or are they trying to tell a message to stop taking tuitions? If so, ARE YOU CONFIDENT IN GIVING US THE BEST EDUCATION? Not only to us Form 6 students, but to other forms too. Seriously, I've had it with the Malaysian education system. So much for Merdeka spirit, spoiled terribly by this news...

Over the time it seems that my blog has been a place for me to release my anger, so please, to all readers, please do not take any offense from my posts... Not in a very good mood nowadays...

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: