BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Co-curriculum schmocurriculum

Today was an extremely tiring day, having to stay at school until 6.30 PM and not having enough sleep the day before, WHAT was I thinking? The new timetable for every class will commerce today, so most of the subject periods got reshuffled, and to me, today is the worst. The day will start of with 2 Physics period taught by Ms. Choong Lai Yong, which is good! However, next is a period of Math, and followed by 2 periods of Chemistry. After recess, ANOTHER 2 periods of Physics, taught by Mr. Ooi Hooi Seng, which luckily, is on a talk somewhere else not in school... I would die of fatigue having him teaching me that time... To end the day is 2 more periods of Math.

The hard part of today actually isn't the academic part in the morning, but the co-curriculum activities during the afternoon and evening... Because of the action of the "Grand Old Lady'', sports and games are now compulsory. I have no other choice but to join Chess Club since it is the only game that could fit into my schedule (wanna join badminton, but its on tuesday). She said its to help our Education Minister accomplish his mission of having students active in sports. Bah! Just plain nonsense, having us suffer is more like it... How is she to maintain the 'active-ness' of those who enter sport and games club? Useless action!

After school, I went to Lye-Lye Food Court near Terengganu Road with Sau Fei and Siu Ming. Its pretty much an empty food court in the afternoon, with only Wantan Mee, Indian Economy Food and Chicken Rice store open. Still, I like it there because of the cleanliness (not that bad actually, compared to other coffee shops...).Pretty clean huh, compared to other places with dirt and moss...
Sau Fei and Siu Ming having conversation after meal.

After meal, we went back to Free School and attended the Chess Club games, played one round and walked off. Went to the Interact Club meeting, but when I was there, only the committees were there... The meeting ended a few minutes ago... Ah well, off to library instead. The Thursday probationers were on duty and they get to do wrapping, which is what I didn't do on Monday, so I get to observe them and I think I can pretty much handly wrapping already, haha.

After all of that, relax time, though not that long. Just some chit-chat with friends and some jokes to relax from the stressful day.
Linges posing with his 'YEAH' sign.

After that, the horror begins, house practice time... I never enjoyed a single house practice since I was in Form 1, and it was in one of my cons when I was decided whether to go to college or to go to Form 6... Today Pinhorn did 100 meter run, same with Cheeseman. I didn't do well in the run of course ( since when I can run?). Maybe things MIGHT change next week, on long jump...

Well, thats all for today, I am getting a little tired posting this post, considering today is such a tiring day... Wish I have a bathtub or something to relax in, beds don't work pretty well for me. Buh Bye for now.

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: