BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Shoot, Shoot, SHOOT!!!

No. I'm not talking about the SNSD album, hold your horses (not that big a fan of them).

Last Monday, I had my 1st experience with Paintball. I never really wanted to go there but since I've never done it before, and I'm bored at home, so why not?

13 people showed up that day, and since its more than 10 person, the price is reduced to RM40.

Group photo.

When we reached, the person in charge told us there was only 10 masks and markers, so we had to split into 3 teams of 4, 4 and 5.

I was in a team with ChuanWay, ChienHeng, Peter and YiMei. YiMei is the pro there so we just follow what she had to say. She thought us the names of each... barriers, so its easy for us to tell the enemy's location.

I played a total of 3 rounds.

1st round, I am completely clueless of what they are doing. When they yelled GOOO!!!! I was still in blur state... I quickly ran to shelter behind a... can barrier... then I shot like crazy. It was fun though... since my team won :P

2nd round, my team is on FIIIIIYYYAAAHHHH!!!! No deaths, and we win. But we camped, so its a little hard for the opposing team to hit us.

3rd round, this frustrates me. I forgot about the safety pin function in the marker, so I raised my hand to ask for assistant. While doing that, I was hit =.= When they came to help me with my gun, they told me I was hit, and I an out... Sigh, how unfair...
Emo de...

After all the matches are finished, we found a lot of bullets on the ground still fine. So we had a little... after-match party right on the spot. I'm all fun and games, but I prefer not to get my clothes all stained, I had no vest on.

Paintball is hard, and can be frustrating when you got hit, but it is fun nevertheless. Maybe I'll join if there is another game held some other time, but if its too expensive, I'll pass :P


Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: