BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Please Understand That...

1) I'm not an item. I'm not something you can use when you want and throw away when not needed. I'm not something you use to release anger. Wanna scream? Go scream into a pillow.


2) I'm not a tool. I'm not something you use to achieve what you want. I'm not something that you use to gain pride.

3) I'm not a robot. I only have 2 legs and 2 hands. I sometimes multitask, but not 10~15 tasks at one time. And no, I don't have photographic memory. If I can' remember something its not my fault, its human nature.

4) I'm not a peacemaker. I don't like meddling into other peoples lives if I don't need to. Whatever you create you solve it.

5) I have feelings. I'm not something you can humiliate whenever you want to. I'm not someone you can frame and get away with it. I'm not someone you can scold whenever you are down or gloomy.

6) I have my own things to do. STPM is just around the corner, I don't really have much time left to settle the little little things you felt lazy to deal with. I have my own errands to do too.

7) I have my pride. I'm not someone you can use as a joke when you try to make your friends or relatives laugh. I'm not someone you can scold in front of the whole neighbourhood. I hate it when my hardwork is then used by other people and claimed it as their work.

8) I have my limits. I do not have the patience a Buddha. I may also be short tempered at times. DO NOT PUSH ME. If you cross the line I'll make sure your ass gets kicked till you land on the torch of Statue Of Liberty.

9) I'm not Superman. I can't break through walls, stop time, fly, travel in the speed of light, nor I have the brain of Einstein. STOP asking me to do things that are clearly impossible for me to do. If you need help on how to do something, ask other people who KNOWS how to do it or get your lazy ass into the internet and type G-O-O-G-L-E.


I don't need any more liquid flowing off my eyes, thank you very much.



My life is friggin' messed up.

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: