BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Make A Choice, A Right One, That Is

People make choices, wrong ones and right ones.

People make decisions, wise ones and bad ones.

Whatever you do, do you realise that it could potentially hurt the ones close to you?

Friend/family or money. Make a choice.
In my previous posts I've already stated that I lost a friend thanks to this powerful item. It hurts me, but still, I'm glad I get to see his true face before anything worse happens. The only problem is that I don't think he realises he actually hurt someone.

Most of you I presume (and you guys BETTER be), would opt for friends. Thats is what usually thrown on us when we ask this question. But please, ask your self deep deep inside, if things changed, will you feel the same way? Would you betray someone close to you, helping you and taking care of your needs just to satisfy your greed for more money?


Friend/family or celebrity. Make a choice.
This is probably one of the questions many people would hesitate. Basically I've experienced this myself. A person may be saying how he acknowledges his friends, but when it comes to chances of meeting a celebrity, things changed.

Seriously, whats so great about meeting a celebrity?
Will s/he have a conversation with you? NO!
Will s/he hang out with you? NO!
Will s/he even bother you when a huge crowd is around? NO!
Will s/he help you in your needs? NO!
Will s/he even notice you that time....? I guess the answer is pretty clear.

I know people who fantasizes celebrity so much they wouldn't care about others, and I know people who suffered thanks to this.
I'm not saying its wrong to idolise someone, but please know your limits. Do not overdo things to the point where everyone else around you leaves. If that happens, I'll give you a clap. After all, its what happens when your true face shows.

Do note that I'm not finger-pointing at anyone, but if you felt guilty or angered by this post, you yourself has admitted the fault. You have admitted the fact that you chose the wrong decision before. Please make an amendment quick.

Making right decisions lead to positive results, and making wrong decisions doesn't necessarily lead to a negative one. As long as you know how to recover, things will turn out well, and might be even better.

So please, think twice before making decisions. It may be beneficial, but please consider about the people around you. I do know sometimes we have to put these things aside to move on, but not to the extend of hurting everyone till you die alone.

I've known quite a lot of people who are hurt by others thanks to their immaturity and the inability to think about other people. And to be honest, I've been hurt several times as well.

Do not surrender your dignity and morality for the sins of the world.

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

P.S. I find this font quite annoying, but somethings wrong with other fonts, I can't seem to use them, so I'm stuck with this a while till I figure out whats going wrong.


0 comments: