BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Haha, this is how I celebrated my birthday, which is on the 22nd August. 11am~1pm, Math tuition in Tanjung, followed by a painful finale of 6~9.30pm Chemistry tuition in Paya Terubong by Mr. Sim. Though, how did the cake shown above appear?


Well, its thanks to all my classmates (6AB) for celebrating it for me in advance on Friday! They planned a suprise party which of course, I have no idea of. So thats why you wanted me to come so much on Friday, SauFei!

Well the different thing about this years celebration is that this is the 1st time I celebrated with my entire classmate, not some usual dinner with my entire family.

Another different thing happened is that I was told to take out all the candles I blown with my mouth. I know this is a tradition, but after 19 years, this is my 1st time doing it.

The candle is still hot =.=

I'm not sure if people were suppose to push your head onto the cake, but thats what my classmates intended to do... Didn't work on me though, I pulled out the candles too fast :P

It is then ChungWah came up with the ridiculous idea of taking out the flower decorations on the cake with my mouth =.= I sort of knew what would happen next, but hey, its still in a classroom, its someone else's table, we might not wanna make a mess right?

I was wrong.
I was cake-smacked =.=

Pushed bare-handed by SauFei, Melvin and ChungWah... Just wait, your birthdays are not over...
But you gotta admit, it tasted quite good ^^

Next is the usual being-fed-by-others and feeding-other-people moments barehanded. Some people just can't stand the taste of my hand...

Later, instead of being showered by gifts, I was practically showered =.= Some girl *COUGH*huiyee*COUGH* tried helping me 'clean' up the mess on my shirt, and well, water is the essential reagent in cleaning. So, I helped her clean hers to, but not with water, with frosting :P

Thina on the other hand, practically poured half a bottle of water on me. Thanks to him, I looked as if I just stepped out of the shower =.= He is just lucky there are too many obstacles in my class, or I'll land a cauldron of syrup on him...

This year, I thought I was gonna have the most boring birthday ever, with 2 tuitions on the real day. Well, I was wrong. It was probably the most enjoyable birthday I ever had 19 years living. Every year its the usual dinner with my family. This year, at least there is a twist, and it changed for the better. Its been quite a while since I laughed so much...

Last but not the least, GIFTS!

Thanks guys! I cherish every moment I had on that day, and it will be hard to forget those moments... Well, it is the 1st time I got cake-smacked so.....

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: