BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Breakaway

I have a lot of thoughts. Thoughts, that may be, or may not be reality.


I've always dreamed my life to be adventurous, travelling from state to state, country to country, planet to planet, and henceforth...

I've always dreamed myself in a world of magic, just like those Harry Potter series, or even better. Being in a world able to cast magic in a flick of a finger, thats actually pretty cool. Being able to teleport everywhere in a blink of an eye, being able to heal wounds without medication, being able to burn your enemies and most importantly, fly...

I've always dreamed myself living in a virtual world where everything is so simple, like The Sims or Harvest Moon. If finding a job, relationship, apartment/house, making friends and even opening a conversation to other strangers so so so easily, I would give up everything I have now for it... Okay, maybe that was insane, but a life as a farmer, planting crops, selling crops, helping your neighbourhood village, running free in your farm and build your own family... Ahhh... what bliss...

I've always dreamed myself as a warrior (even when I know its impossible with my physical capability...) on a very LOOOOOOOOOOONG long quest, fighting dragons, monsters, recruiting members into the team, saving a princess, mastering new skills, travel across the sea and henceforth. As short, its nice to be a main character in an RPG game, seriously. Got slashed, scratched or kicked by your enemy, and still standing. No blood, no wound, no injury. Just scream OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHH and when a person heals you with magic, you're cured.

Okay, enough about these virtual reality nonsense, now its back to this cruel world;

I've always dreamed about living near the sea or a river, with a small patch of soil for plantation, and a small hut to live in. When I am hungry, I would just walk to my garden and luck some vegetables. When I need meat, I'll just catch some fish. Yes, to all of you readers who are laughing your ass off right now, I DO fantasize these sort of living, even though some may think this is WAY too much for me to handle. These, actually, is a pretty stress free life.

I've always dreamed about being one of the royalties related by blood, meaning, a prince. I have always wondered what their life is about. Etiquette classes? Polo lessons? Horse-riding practices? And most importantly, how do they manage to adapt into country administration so well? Do they have tutors or a book called How-To-Rule-Your-Country 101? But still, their lives are always a mystery, things that we, normal pitiful citizens see may not reflect their living. I may dream about living among prince and princesses, but I don't really hope to have that kind of life in me.

I've always dreamed about living in another country besides Malaysia, staying in a mini-apartment whereas the bedroom is practically the living room, and have a job that is enough to cover all my expanses and perhaps some pocket money and savings.

I've always dreamed about living the life our far ancestors do. Hunting own food, planting own vegetables, raising own animals, and henceforth. If that were to be true, I would not be so physically unavailable in most sports. I would be able to run miles and miles and miles and not break a sweat. I would be able to lift boulders that are 50 times beyond my capability. I would be able to experience a WHOLE lot more than the 'stuck-on-normal-daily-routine' life I'm having right now.


Oh why, oh why, am I here in this time?
Oh why, oh why, am I here in this place?
Oh why, oh why, am I here in this state?


Being stuck on the boring daily routine and being forced into taking the VERY LIMITED TO NONE option-ed education system, not being able to know what I wanna do in the future, exposed to the world of betrayal and back-stabbers, being used over and over again... Seriously, life sucks.

If only the administrator of the after-life would give me a choice for my next life, I would be SOO happy...

Right now, I'd like to pray that I dream of myself being in a virtual world as I described above, be it a warrior, a farmer, or a magician, and never wake up...

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: