BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Joy of FOOD!!

Ahhh, one of the biggest wonders of the world... FOOD!! Though I like to refer myself as an individual who eat to live, indulging myself into delicious food is not a bad idea. It does wonders to those who are in stress...

Went for a BBQ Steamboat in Nagore Road with YuenChiek, ShinYe and Kerry. Didn't take a picture of their front view, sorry... The price per head is RM20 for adults, and RM10 for children, which I assume, below 12 of age. Its an all-you-can-eat steamboat, with 2 soups, chicken soup(didn't really used it though...) and tomyam soup. The sides are wrapped with aluminium foil for BBQ purposes.


I love the flame though.

Ladies first as usual. ShinYe and Kerry went to grab the raw ingredients while us boys waited for them. Almost a-third of the stuffs prepared were pre-cooked, so dipping it into boiling soup for a few seconds should be good enough. ShinYe took more of the squids though...


Camera-shy...

ShinYe and I were basically the chef of the day, but she did cook more than I do, 'cause I tend to overcook some of the food... I just didn't realise how fast the meat was ready...

Cooking in process...

I took a little too much meat, ya think?

ShinYe and I were also the big-eaters among us 4, Kerry gave up too quickly and YuenChiek went on the passive mode from the start till the end...

Even though I said that...
look at the portion of food he ate... with an ice-cream on his hand...

Well of course he couldn't finish all of that... Its the portion all 4 of us took...

Hard time cleaning?

The girls and YuenChiek had an ice-cream eating competition, to see who ate the most ice-cream amongst them. Both ShinYe and Kerry took 3, while YuenChiek took 2, same as me. ShinYe actually could eat another one...

RM20 for all these, its actually quite reasonable. The food is at the range of mediocre to amazing, but the squids and the meat was delicious. Other people might think otherwise, though.

Oh yeah, I've made a change in the fonts of my posts, as I started having problems with the fonts and its size... Is this font better, or shall I change to another one?

Anyways thats it for today, shall update again of Flag Day, which is held tomorrow...
Kudos...

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: