BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blah!

2 weeks has passed since Chinese New Year, and 3rd degree writer's block has struck, as usual. My English is deteriorating as well, scored only a Band 4 for MUET, minimum score required to enter Malaysian universities... Quite close to Band 3... Ah well, I'm not retaking as the scores does not matter...

Couple of days before CNY ends, my cousin came back to Penang with his family. His children tag along as well. A photo of his son was blogcasted in the previous post, his daughter, which is my niece, is as below.


She is more photogenic in photos her dad took. After all, he is a full-fledged photographer... I'm just a newbie using a cellphone as a picture-taking toy...

A few days ago, Uncle Johnson came back to Penang with my god-aunt. He invited us over to my uncle's house for his homemade pizza. The irony is my mom and I planned to go to Pizza Hut on the very same day... Ah well, I don't usually pass on free food, so... on to my uncle's house!
Ah... this swing looks like one I use to play when I was young...

Uncle Johnson came from UK, so we might not be able to adapt to his rules or regulations immediately. For example, no guest is allowed in the kitchen when the chef is on duty! Not even me (=.=)

Waited for a few minutes, the salad arrived.
Salad with honey mustard

Soon, the pizza was done, and served one piece per plate. Two different types of pizza was made, seafood, and meat.
Seafood pizza
Meat pizza

The seafood pizza was nice, because the cheese mix well with the ingredients, but the meat pizza had less cheese, and the anchovies tasted like salt! I kinda guessed though, that the crust would be crispy since homemade pizza's crust are usually bought in the mart... I was right... I prefer them chewy and more... well... 'bread-y'...

Next, Ujian Prestasi 1. The good thing about being a Form 6 is that UP1 only last for a day and a half. the bad news is, most Form 6 teachers don't teach the lower forms, or they gave their priority to the Form 6 the most, so our paper will be marked completely the day after...

Physics----> Killer, as usual...
Chemistry-> Not so of a killer, but confusing...
Math------> Suprisingly, I could answer 90% of them!
P.A.-------> Too many mistakes on the graph part, confusing us students...
MUET----> Been easy all while, but its suprisingly a killer this time...

I was very afraid to get my P.A. marks, since I was kinda rushing to complete my graph, as the question was corrected the very last minute, and the extra time given was not enough... Not to mention I did the 1st graph wrongly, and rushed to make a 2nd one. However, my marks were totally unexpected. Gave a big sigh of relief...

Maths was kinda distracting. The marks for Math in the Bio class made me worried, as most of them got less than half, even the very Math genius at their class... Things were different in my class however... Quite satisfied with my marks, but still lose to Eu Teong who scored a friggin' 76/80. Thats 95%! How the hell does he acquire such calculative brain cells?!

Physics and Chemistry, low as usual... Just glad I didn't fail nor flunk...

MUET... thank goodness I got an A... It would be very embarassing to Mr. Tan and Pn. Suriya if I were to score a B in MUET, eventhough the paper is friggin' tough for the 1st two sections...

Ah well, UP1's over, but not my studies... Aiming for STPM, not no.1 in UP1 or mid-term. March holidays are coming, but I reckon I have time to rest. Holidays are the time where teachers and tuition tutors unleash their mighty wrath of extra class on us students. I was right... Chemistry tuition has extended from 3 hours to a freaking 4+1/2 hours! Not to mention she will be doing it twice that week! Physics will have extra classes for 2 hours as well, but 3 times! No news on Math yet, hopefully the same thing for P.A... AHHHH! I need my rest!

Coming Friday is the Kejohanan Merentas Desa a.k.a Cross Country Run organised by Penang Free School. Its an annual event where all students participate and compete to get either top 20, or to push their Sports House to No.1. This is the only sports event I felt the urge to participate. I've joined this event since Form 3, and its been fun since then... Even rejected a duty as a first aider on that day itself...

Also, plan to watch Alice In Wonderland ... or whateveritscalled... after the cross country. Not to mention the steamboat with a few classmates next Thursday, so tune in for updates, will try to finish off all recent updates before the holiday ends!

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: