BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yet again.... Birthdays...

I've seem to be updating a lot about birthdays for the past few months, even including mine *smiles widely*. Well the previous Thursday which is the 28th of January, is my oh-so hardworking Asst. Monitor who writes ALL her Maths notes again to make it tidy, Toh Ann Gie. My friends(hers too) and I were planning about this for a week before that date, but things just couldn't work out well for students with big holes in pockets. We just burn up too much during December.

Planned to go to the restaurant, but some of the places were just god darn far... Suggested Four Seasons but the hell with it because of the price. So we all came to a conclusion, SCHOOL CANTEEN!! Don't ask...

Chuan Way went to pick up a cake from Eden Bakery, and mighty long he did to take them... I was looking at the clock all the time... The cake was suppose to be a surprise for Ann Gie, but I somewhat think she has a clue... After 20 minutes, finally, he arrived with the cake...

Nice huh, he make a good choice on the cake.

Ann Gie, being surprised (or not), blow the candles as soon as we set them up, so I caught only a blur picture of it...

I wish to be with him forever...

Aw... lovey dovey mood...

Like cake cutting ceremony in weddings...

Group Photo...

Ate the cake, went home to do my work.

Well that pretty much wrap things up. Bye!

Signed off,
Teng Aun.

0 comments: