BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Biomedical Electronic Engineering

As of 4th September 2011, I'll be studying this course in UniMAP. Things had been going smoothly for about 1+1/2 months now, so, fingers crossed for everything else to run smoothly :)

Seniors have been REALLY nice here, especially those in my course. Extremely helpful. The chinese community in my course is very small, so they really take care of each other very well. Heck, I've even been assigned to a senior to be taken care of. Although I never really contacted her because its not that nice to disturb her especially she's a lot more busy than I am, haha.

Coursemates... Pretty good :) One thing surprised me is the communication here. Steping into UniMAP and knowing me, I was pretty sure I am gonna be secluded, creating my own island in my class. Well, thats not the case here.

One thing I gotta say though, I find it VERY HARD to survive here as a Chinese without basic Mandarin... Good thing I learned a thing or two back at home. Thanks Dad.

One thing I don't really like about my course is the location of my Engineering Center. Its located roughly 35~45 minutes of travel WITH bus from my hostel. What the heck? If I miss the bus, bye bye lessons. Seriously, what the hell are the admins thinking?

That pretty much concluded everything. I'm just glad I got the course I wanted. PRAYS it will bloom in M'sia once i graduate...

Signed off,
Kelvin.

0 comments: